Healthy skin is always in. One of the hottest skincare treatments right now is Microdermabrasion. A popular, non-invasive esthetic procedure it leaves the skin smooth and glowing. There are some important things we want to share about this amazing service!
- Microdermabrasion gives a deep exfoliation to the surface of the skin where dead skin cells reside. After the treatment, your skin will have a smooth, polished look.
- While leaving the skin soft and supple, it also increases circulation. This increased blood flow carries nutrients and oxygen to the skin creating collagen production.
- There is little to no downtime when it comes to Microdermabrasion. The most clients experience is mild redness and sensitivity for 1-2 days afterwards. The most important post-procedure step is to keep the skin moisturized and protected with SPF 30 or higher.
- The more treatments you get, the better the results. There is value in numbers when it comes to Microdermabrasion. Repeated treatments can greatly improve skin texture and tone.
- Microdermabrasion is great for almost all skin types except for those with extreme sensitivity or currently on Accutane.
- Your skin care professional can help you determine timing and number of treatments, but you can have it done as often as every 2 weeks or spread out as far as 8 weeks.
If Microdermabrasion seems like the perfect treatment for you, give us a call to set up an appointment with one of our experienced estheticians.